Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog,Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Tuesday, 26 January 2016

Noelanders weekend 2016.

No doubt everyone will be looking forward to lots of photos of the show, but as I was to say the least, under the weather, I did not use the camera at all. Sorry to all of you.

I did however manage to focus on the main task of going to the show to buy even more pots for my collection.

This first lot are nice Chinese pots.


Now my favorite potter Bigei, I splashed out on seven of them.


Two more Japanese pots, the one on the right is Deijyu.


Two from Esther Griffiths.


Stone Monkey, Andy Pearson pot.



Ian Baillie pot.


Some close up snaps.





Apart from being ill all weekend we still enjoyed ourselves.








No comments:

Post a Comment