Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Thursday, 14 January 2016

Winter time.

Winter has finally arrived here in the north of England, with a little snow and a good frost, which will help to kill some of the bugs that seem to thrive in the warm and very wet weather that we have had up to now.
I also think that my Bonsai trees need a decent amount of frost during this period to get them to know when spring arrives.

One good thing about a frosty morning it usually means a nice sunny but cold day follows.
But a very nice sunset over the houses.


I had to put at least one photo of a tree on this post.

We are expecting minus 3 degrees Celsius tonight, so another cold one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment