Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Saturday, 27 February 2016

Hemlock changes.

Once again I am going to say take photos of your trees because you cannot remember what they were like when you started to work on them. I have been going back through some old pics and found these of my Hemlock, boy has it changed over the last three years.

This is the tree as it was when purchased, in a large plastic training pot, two years after it was collected.


A change of pot and some unwanted branches removed.


A year on and another pot, before it's first styling.


After styling, showing signs of becoming a nice tree.


Later the same year growing really well.


Last week, yet another new pot and restyle.

This tree is getting better every season, still a way to go but I am very happy with it's progression so far.





No comments:

Post a Comment