Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.





Please click on photos for full size view.

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!







Thursday 27 July 2017

Bonsai Thursday with Dave.

A very hit and miss day today as regards the weather, every time we ventured outside the studio the rain came down with a vengence, but this did not stop us enjoying our day together.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Dave was very happy with the improvement in his Tanuki Juniper when he saw the result of my work from last week.


With Dave's help I decided to give my Procumbens juniper a trim, as it is starting to look a bit untidy.


After pruning it looks much better.


But it still needs a slight change of planting angle and to be turned a little in the pot.
This will be done in the spring when it is repotted.


The foliage that was removed.



Another good days work.


No comments:

Post a Comment