Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.





Please click on photos for full size view.

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!







Monday 21 August 2017

Natter night 21st August 2017.

A bad start to the day when I dropped my phone into a bucket of soapy water and it stopped working.
New one on it's way, good to be insured.

The afternoon was a lot better though, so I started to wire my Hemlock.


I got on quite well, trimming as I went.


Back outside looking better.


I knew Ken M was coming so I asked Susan to bring her Taxus that we worked on last week so Ken could see it in the flesh.He was pleased to see it doing so well.


Ken also brought this Pyracantha for a trim.


Looking much neater now.


Bad start, good finish to the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment