Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.





Please click on photos for full size view.

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!







Thursday 14 December 2017

Bonsai Thursday.

When Dave arrived today I was looking at this Juniper, just to see if there is a better planting angle.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still not sure, but plenty of time to make my mind up.


I quite like this angle.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dave brought our next project, root over or root in, not sure either.


The pot for now.


Fixed into the pot and filled with compost.


It will be left outside until spring to settle and hopefully cover in more moss.

No comments:

Post a Comment