Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.





Please click on photos for full size view.

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!







Wednesday 23 May 2018

Bonsai Wednesday.

Two weeks ago John brought a Boulevard Cypress to get advice and tuition on, so I showed him how to thin the foliage and how best to wire this species. So tonight he brought it back for a second consultation.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How it was two weeks ago.


Tonight when he brought it back.


I started to thin some more, he got a shock as he thought he had reduced it to much.


This is what I removed tonight.


The finished image, for now.


John had a big smile on his face when I was done.
I think he was pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment