Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.





Please click on photos for full size view.

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!







Wednesday 27 June 2018

Bonsai Wednesday.

Another day which has been mainly about watering again.
But as my previous post shows I did work on some trees.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

This Itoigawa juniper was looking a little unkempt , so I started to wire and trim it.


As it was so warm I worked in the studio with my only fan for company.


You have to keep cool when working on your trees.


A little more open now.


John was very busy outside.


He did bring a couple of young trees.
This first one a Pyracantha had the trunk wired and a little movement put into it.


As did this Juniper Comunis.


I then set the automatic watering system going. Thanks Tony saved me doing it yet again today.


Looks like we are in for the same heat again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment