Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.





Please click on photos for full size view.

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!







Monday 1 October 2018

Natter night 1st October 2018.

We had another good night tonight, as we always do, even though there was only one tree brought along to be worked on.
-----------------------------------------------------------

This Juniper was brought along by Graham to have the wire removed as it was starting to get quite tight.


Earlier on I started to wire this Taxus and clean the weeds off the compost.


I also cleaned the pot and carried on wiring tonight.


Very pleased with the final image achieved tonight.


Just for size I got this photo with Ken.


I for one am looking forward to next Monday and another natter night with good company.

No comments:

Post a Comment