Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.





Please click on photos for full size view.

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!







Wednesday 7 November 2018

Bonsai Wednesday.

I have always said I like a challenge, but tonight John brought a good one, his neighbor Andy sent this for me to have a go at.
-------------------------------------------------

This Larch group was rather overgrown when it arrived.
There are eleven trees in the group.


Where to start ? Some holes through the plastic pot.


Then some strong wire through the holes onto the bottom of some of the trees, so I could spread them out a little.


Next the job of wiring the branches.


I managed to get about half way, when it was time for Tony and John to head off home.


I just carried on wiring, once I start I like to finish.


Not a bad image  for a first styling, in just three hours.


I will deliver it back tomorrow, I hope Andy is pleased with my work.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ray. Yes, I loved the transformation! I'd left these larches together for a while to just grow and get bigger. I've not been able to give the trees the attention they needed this last year, so big thanks Ray!

    Andy

    ReplyDelete