Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.





Please click on photos for full size view.

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!







Monday 17 December 2018

Natter night 17th December 2018.

It was nice to have my natter night once more after canceling last week because of illness, { much better now thanks }
------------------------------------------------------

Graham brought two trees to have the wire removed.
First one a nice Larch.


Which he and Boxy got to work on.


Ken brought this Scots pine for me to fix back into it's pot, after it had been blown over in a storm last week.


Or was it a Santa pine ?


We did have a visit off the real Santa though.


This Tanuki juniper was also dewired.


Once again a good night's work and a lot of fun as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment