Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.





Please click on photos for full size view.

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!







Monday 18 February 2019

Natter night 18th February 2019.

Cool , blowing a gale and wet, but a good night in the studio with Robert, Boxy and Ken.

--------------------------------------------------

I showed this small Blackthorn to Robert, who liked it very much, it has been in the pot a couple of years and not had anything done to it. So I put some wire on and passed it over to Robert to tweak into it's first ever styling.


Now it has the making of a nice image.


Then Ken arrived with this Pine, which he got a lot of information off Robert about.


Still a long way to go but if Ken follows Rob's talk it will come on quite quick.


No comments:

Post a Comment