Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.





Please click on photos for full size view.

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!







Tuesday 22 October 2019

Natter night 21st October 2019.

A quiet night as regards numbers but a busy night as regards work done.
--------------------------------------------

This Chamaecyparis  obtusa was gifted to me by a neighbor and left out as a test for Kevin to do a first styling on.



Which he got straight into with some vigor.


The boy has certainly learned a lot over the last few months as this is the result of his effort.


A good job well done.


Another new boy ? no just me showing that hair restorer does work.


Kevin brought this Ivy to work on but as he was busy I added a little wire and moved some of the branches for him.




Ken M brought this nice Scots Pine.


This was tackled by Boxy.


A lot more to be done, but will have to wait until next week as we ran out of time.


Another really good night with great company.

No comments:

Post a Comment