Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.





Please click on photos for full size view.

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!







Tuesday 12 November 2019

Natter night 4th & 11th November 2019.

Having been very busy over the last few weeks, I have not had time to do my normal Monday posts.
But now I am almost finished working on the new kitchen, I am back as usual.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

This Ficus belongs to Gibby's son Bob and was brought along to be transplanted into another pot, as the one it has been in had no drainage holes.


This was the pot.


The new pot on the right.


Tree and pot together, it should grow a lot better now.


Kevin's tree for tonight, a young Boulevard Cypress.


After wiring and a basic styling.


Boxy carried on with Ken's Pine.


Now looking much more open.


It was quite a full house last Monday.


Graham brought this Acer for some advice.


He got quite a lot off Boxy.


Last night I gave Gibby this Willow to practice wiring on as he has not done a lot. With guidance he learned a lot.


The tree after styling.


Meanwhile Graham and Boxy rewired this small Larch.




Then did the same with this Hornbeam.


Looks much neater now.


Hopefully I will have more time to post in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment