Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.





Please click on photos for full size view.

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!







Tuesday 17 March 2020

Urban yamadori.

A knock on the door, I open it, a neighbour standing there says I have a tree in the garden that is going to the tip, do you want it? Silly question of course I do. Two hours later I have it potted up.
A nice Taxus.

First job, clean up the roots.



Then find a suitable pot for it to grow and recover in.


Now some TLC and hope.


1 comment:

  1. Play Blackjack online from anywhere | CBS News
    You can 메이저바카라 play Blackjack online from anywhere, including in Las 888 스포츠 Vegas, with no 인천 휴게텔 download required. Learn 실시간 스포츠 스코어 about the game and why you should play 룰렛 확률 it.

    ReplyDelete