Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.





Please click on photos for full size view.

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!







Monday 7 March 2016

Natter night 7th March 2016.

A little bit quiet tonight but we still managed to keep busy when Ken brought this Japanese Black Pine to be realigned in the pot.

Not so much a repot, although we did remove some root to allow us to get the tree into the pot at the right angle.


Ken and Boxie removing the tree from the pot.


After the work the tree is now sitting right in the pot.


The tree will be left to recover for a while, then it will be tweaked a little.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also did a bit of Spring cleaning on my Hawthorn group planting.


After removing all the debris from the top of the compost, I replaced with new compost.


The whole composition looks much neater now.



No comments:

Post a Comment