Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.





Please click on photos for full size view.

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!







Saturday 5 March 2016

Willowbog chat 5th March 2016.

What a great day we had once more up at Willowbog Bonsai for the chat day.

Everyone got straight down to working on their trees.
It was nice to see Brian back once more.


Jane , busy as usual.


Peter G doing a repot for a friend.


Ron back down from Scotland for the day.


John H, also doing a bit of repotting.


Brian , working on a small Pine.


The Hartlepool gang also attended, welcome back Tony.


Anthony, with a nice Hornbeam.


Yet another Brian, repotting.


I asked Jane to take a photo of myself helping Brian with his Scots Pine.


She said there was to much light off my head, so I covered it up.
Who said I only take the mick out on others ?


Jean's soup was welcome once more at lunch time.


A nice flowering Cherry, just been repotted.



A Shohin Yew also repotted.




Who was finished first ?


An all round good day out once more.








3 comments:

  1. http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=222042588490&alt=web

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=222042588490&alt=web

    ReplyDelete