Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.





Please click on photos for full size view.

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!







Tuesday 17 May 2016

Natter night 16th May 2016.

The day started early once more as I went out to Ken's home to help select some trees for him to work on with Robert Porch this Saturday.
Robert is doing a workshop day here in my garden, hopefully the weather will be good to us. 

One of Ken's, a Chinese Juniper.

New girl Susan brought this Needle Juniper, although it looks quite good it will be better after a workshop.

Andy brought this cherry to work on.

After wiring and a clip to open up the canopy.


Another of Andy's a small Rhodie but covered in flowers.

Ken's task for tonight, to remove the wire and trim back this Hawthorn.

Ken looks pleased with his work.

Another pot I obtained last Saturday.

It was great to be able to work out in the garden.





No comments:

Post a Comment