Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.





Please click on photos for full size view.

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!







Tuesday 3 May 2016

Natter night 2nd May 2016.

After a cold, wet and windy start to the day it turned into a warm and friendly evening in the studio for my natter night.
A few weeks ago Robert Porch recommended a change of planting angle for Ken's Common Juniper.


He said it should be more upright like this.


So this was done and he was right it looks much more balanced.


This second Juniper was once part of the first one when collected many years ago.
They were separated and planted into individual pots about four years ago and both trees are growing well.


My thanks to Boxie, Ken and John for another good night.


No comments:

Post a Comment