Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.





Please click on photos for full size view.

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!







Saturday 7 April 2018

A good day out.

Boxie and I had a run up to the Scottish land once more, to see Robert in Glasgow and Dougie at Wattston Bonsai.
----------------------------------------------------------------

At Robert's I spotted this very nice Yew and could not resist the urge to add it to my collection.


I also picked up a present from Rob in the shape of this Bigei pot.



It needed a repair, which Robert had done, but it added to the pot's appeal.
Thank you very much Rob.


Another Bigei pot for my collection, this time from Dougie's


A very good day out with great hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment