Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.





Please click on photos for full size view.

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!







Monday 23 April 2018

Natter night 23rd April 2018/

The night started off wet, then the wind got up and it turned quite cold, but we still had a good night.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I noticed today that this Procumbens juniper was not getting wet after it had been raining for an hour of fairly heavy rain.. Also that it was difficult to get the compost wet, so I decided to give it a repot, just as well I did as the compost inside the pot was still dry.


Now in a new pot with new compost and the water now soaks into it easily.


My wife grows veggies in the greenhouses in the summer, so I also cleaned out one of them today, which involved taking this bench out.


Waste not want not, it is now outside with trees on. Gives me more room to display them.


Quite a busy day once more, but I enjoyed it all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment