Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.





Please click on photos for full size view.

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!







Thursday 10 March 2016

Spring is springing.

This is the second time in less than a week I have been able put most of my trees out on the benches.

It feels like Spring is almost upon us.


The trees really enjoy being back outside.


Larch in the center, Hawthorn group on the left,Hawthorn on the right.


Chinese Juniper corner.


From the left, Maple,Hemlock, Boulevard and Dawn Redwood.


Center is another Boulevard with a larch either side.


I will probably have to put them back inside tonight in case we have another frosty night.








2 comments:

  1. A very impressive collection

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, your bonsai's is very impressive, i love your works!
    i remind god when look at your tree's! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete