Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.





Please click on photos for full size view.

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!







Saturday 17 December 2016

A little more work.

Today I did a little more work on my Squamata Juniper, this time on the deadwood at the top of the trunk.


This part had been left thicker to support a guy wire to pull the now apex into an upright position. This has now been achieved, so it was time to thin out this area of the trunk.


After a little more carving and a coating of lime sulpher mixed with some sumo ink to get the same colour and blend it together, it looks a lot better.



Back on the bench with the other trees.


It was getting dark by this time so I had to use the flash.



No comments:

Post a Comment