Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.





Please click on photos for full size view.

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!







Thursday 4 May 2017

Bonsai Thursday.

Third Thursday third Maple.

This is how they arrive at my place.


It was given a gentle root prune.


Then placed in a pot to grow.


This small Maple was left here yesterday by someone I have not seen for many years.
He wanted it to have a good prune back.


As Dave has always been good with Maples I gave him the job, after I had changed the compost, as it was in multi-purpose compost and holding too much water.Which is not good for them.


Now placed in the shade house to recover.


I have also made another bench for the garden, mainly to be able to take photos.


Still needs to be painted.





1 comment: