Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.





Please click on photos for full size view.

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!







Thursday 3 May 2018

Bonsai Thursday with Dave.

During my Thursday morning with Dave we were having a look at the trees in the garden, when I noticed some bugs on a Maple.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of these two Maples which are standing next to each other it is the one on the left that is infected.


These are the little bugs on the underside of the leaves.


After spraying this is where most of them are now. DEAD.


I will be keeping a close eye on the rest of my trees, as you should be, just in case any of the others are attacked the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment