Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.





Please click on photos for full size view.

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!







Saturday 15 September 2018

Bug's.

I think the bugs know that winter is coming along early this year as they seem to be busy in the garden getting ready.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

There seems to be a lot of spiders and moths this year, as well as green fly and other pests.
So I have been fighting back with a good bug spray.

This Hemlock is one that the green fly seems to like.


Nothing much bothers my Dawn Redwood.


Itoigawa juniper growing well.



Finally, some of the trees I am taking to the boot sale at Doncaster.


Hope to see lots of old friends and make some new ones as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment