Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.





Please click on photos for full size view.

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!







Wednesday 23 January 2019

Bonsai Wednesday.

The banter tonight with Tony and John was very good, when they arrived I had set up a display in the studio.
-----------------------------------------------------

The display tree, they both had to look twice, before realizing it was a wind up.

My Berberis with some of the foliage cut off a Cedar on Monday night.


I was surprised they managed to get through all the snow we had, all 90 seconds of it.


We also had a look at this small Juniper.


Which is going to be partnered with this piece of deadwood.


Hopefully tomorrow when Dave come over.

No comments:

Post a Comment