Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.





Please click on photos for full size view.

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!







Sunday 26 May 2019

Graham's day with Robert.

Today it was Graham's day in his garden with Robert Porch.
-------------------------------------------

Today was all about learning to look after trees and what was the requirement each tree needed.
His collection may look familiar to some of my blog followers as it was the collection of Graham's father in law Andy P who sadly passed away a year ago.


Andy was a regular at my natter nights just as Graham is now.



After a walk and talk round the garden with Robert the work was started.


They started with some small Larches.



Two of the Larches after the first lesson.


Next was this Pine under discussion.


After some work was done. Looks like a different tree.


Graham should be at my usual Monday night get together tomorrow night and after today's lesson he will be teaching us.

No comments:

Post a Comment