Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.





Please click on photos for full size view.

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!







Monday 22 July 2019

Natter night 22nd July 2019.

Well another late finish tonight as we tried to get the Larch group finished and styled.

Boxy and I started a bit early with adding wire.



As people arrived they also gave a hand to wire.


Ken M brought his cork bark Chinese Elm to see if he had got rid of the scale insect that had attacked it


A good time to show new boy Kevin what to look for and how to treat it.


No photos of me tweaking, but here are a couple of the tree so far.


Not the best pics but it was getting dark.




I will post a better one tomorrow when it is light.

No comments:

Post a Comment