Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.





Please click on photos for full size view.

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!







Tuesday 15 October 2019

Natter night 14th October 2019.

The day started with a run out to pick Boxy up to come for our evening get together, I took the camera with me to get a pic of his Deshojo Maple as it is in its Autumn colour.


I decided to do some work on this Chinese Juniper as it was looking a little untidy.


After a little wiring and a trim I cleaned up the bark and treated the Shari with lime sulpher.


Graham's main tree for tonight a Pyracantha in need of a trim.


After a light trim ,Graham added a little wire.


It now looks much neater.


It even looks better from the other side.


This Buxus is one that Ken left a while ago, it needed some work done, so Kevin got to work wiring it.



Boxy also helped.


Then he tweaked it to make the start of a windswept style.


Some good work done tonight as well as a good laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment