Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.





Please click on photos for full size view.

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!







Monday 30 December 2019

Natter night 30th December 2019.

This will probably be my last post for this year, so just in case I forget I would like to say thanks to all who have supported my blog over the the year and a happy new year to one and all.
------------------------------------------------
 Also to everyone who has attended my natter nights, my thanks for invigorating my interest in this mad passion for Bonsai.
------------------------------------------------

This tree was the main thing tonight, I set the new boys the task of finding the best front and also asked for what style they would chose ?


As the tree was in a broken pot and this one was the right size I changed it.
This was one possible new front.


This was the second possible front.


I also showed them how to create Jin from some dead branches.


They have learned a bit more tonight.
------------------------------------------
Finally Ken T brought this nice little Pyracantha for a little advice.


Once again A HAPPY NEW YEAR to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment