Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.





Please click on photos for full size view.

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!







Tuesday 7 February 2017

Noelanders trip 2017.

Once again our trip to the Noelanders show is over for another year,but what a great weekend it was.Good show, good food and best of all really good company.
--------------------------------------------
First stop on the journey.


Fun from the start.


We broke the journey at Folkstone this year, Holiday Inn.


Food and a drink.


At the Holiday Inn Express in Hasselt we met up with even more people we know.


Saturday morning, first in the Que for the show.


Just to prove I was there.


First trade stand was Stone Monkey, Andy Pearson, before he sold everything.


You take the photos Robert and I will buy the pots..


The demos on Sunday.





Sorry for not talking more photos , but I was to busy shopping.

Great weekend, saving up for next year already.













No comments:

Post a Comment