Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.





Please click on photos for full size view.

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!







Thursday 2 March 2017

Bonsai Thursday with Dave.

My day with Dave was a good one today as we worked on two of his Tanuki  Juniper's

This one was repotted last week.


The dead wood has been washed and had a couple of coats of Lime Sulpher applied.
It now looks more much better.


This one, Dave brought this morning, was covered in algae and was very dirty. It also did not have a pot, so after placing in this one it was washed and Lime Sulpher added to make it nice and clean.


I have added a little wire, just to enable the placement of the main branches.


Basic but looking good so far.



No comments:

Post a Comment