Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.





Please click on photos for full size view.

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!







Sunday 23 April 2017

BTA Coventry 2017.

Rather than have a very long day we decided to travel down on Saturday to Coventry and stay overnight in a hotel.
As it was such a nice day and we had plenty of time we went into town to have a look around.


First place we came across, I think the wife told the taxi driver which shop she wanted.


Sunday morning at the show I was introduced to my new pot by it's maker Ian Baillie.
Such a nice man and a very good potter thanks Ian.

Ian's stand.

Club displays.








Corin doing a demo on the raffle prize, which I did not win.


Some of the trade stands.



David Jones on his knees again.



My new tree, A Japanese Holly.


Back home now after a very good couple of days.
It was nice to see some old friends again and meet some new ones.















No comments:

Post a Comment