Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.





Please click on photos for full size view.

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!







Monday 26 June 2017

Natter night 26th June 2017.

After a few days of things going wrong, my natter night went off well.

Andy P brought this Cedar that was first styled last year with Robert Porch, here at a workshop.


Ken M brought his Juniper group for yet another clip out.


Paul M brought these two Pisifera to have the wire removed.


Today I was also given this Oak from the guy over the road. I may need some advice on styling this one.


Andy's Cedar after adding some guy wires and a bit of clipping.


Ken still clipping and Paul still removing wire.


A good job done, nice work Ken.


A prezzie for Boxie from Dave. A bogwood base, with a carved boat wreck and Cormorant drying off after a dive.


Thanks for a good night folks.









No comments:

Post a Comment