Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.





Please click on photos for full size view.

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!







Monday 30 April 2018

Natter night 30th April 2018.

A quiet but successful night once more, Ken brought three trees for me to look after for a few days, so the shade house is quite full again 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Cork Bark Chinese Elm is having a struggle getting going this year, but should recover quite well in the shade house for a few days.


As is this Hawthorn, a little slow to get going.


Ken's  three trunk juniper had a little bit of a tidy up, just a slight trim in places and a clean up of the Jin and Shari.


Very little done but it has made a big difference to the tree.


I really like this tree and wish it was in my collection, but don't tell Ken.

No comments:

Post a Comment