Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.





Please click on photos for full size view.

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!







Wednesday 20 March 2019

Early start.

I have had a real early start today, when Carl M from way down West Cumbria came for his first ever workshop.
-------------------------------------------
This first tree, a Beech, which he got off Robert Porch last year. 


The second tree, a White Pine, also from Robert.


I started by wiring the first branch and showing Carl how to apply the wire.
Then kept an eye on him as he did the rest of the tree.



Before tweaking we decided this would be the best angle and front view for it.


The image that was created.


Carl was pleased with the outcome.


Meanwhile Boxy was repotting the White Pine into an Ian Baillie pot.


Carl now knows how much work goes into creating an image.
I hope he enjoyed his day as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment