Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.





Please click on photos for full size view.

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!







Monday 18 March 2019

Natter night 18th March 2019.

After the bad weather we had for nearly a week, tonight was a really good night quite mild and calm.
---------------------------------------------

Only two trees to work on, but good ones.
This Chinese Juniper, which Graham brought to re-wire, was the first one.


He then spent the next three hours putting wire on and did not come close to finishing it. But there is always next week.


Ken brought this Cascading Larch to work on.


Which I helped with, by adding some wire.


It is nice to see new growth coming on the trees.


Maybe spring is almost here, My favorite time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment