Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.





Please click on photos for full size view.

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!







Wednesday 13 April 2016

Juniper first styling.

I said the other day I would start work on this Shohin Juniper as soon as I had some time, well I found some, so here it is.

This is how it was, really two trees, I did not like the idea of removing either side to make a single tree.

It could be a cascade by taking off the branch on the left, or an upright by removing the branch on the right.


My idea was to pull the left branch much closer to the right and form one tree, almost a semi cascade.

This is after a change of planting angle and pulling the branch into place.


I think it is working well and will now leave the tree to regain it's strength before any more work is done/


No comments:

Post a Comment