Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.





Please click on photos for full size view.

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!







Monday 25 April 2016

Natter night 25th April 2016.

I am starting tonight with a bit of colour, this very nice Quince has burst into flower.


A close up of the flowers.

Ken M doing a potting up of this Micro leaf Cotoneaster into it's first Bonsai pot.

After it was potted .

A little wire was added and it had a light prune.

Next was this Hawthorn, which is in need of some work.

After wiring and another clip-out, it is looking better.

Also today I decided to place my Acer Palmatum into this much bigger pot and let it grow to create a larger tree.

It may take a few years but I think it will be worth the extra work.








No comments:

Post a Comment